Momentive silicones help packagers and converters deliver with:
- Silicone elastomers that typically optimize extrusion and molding operations for food and beverage packaging.
- Stabilizers and antistatic additives that can help aid polyurethane packaging production and performance.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesives that can help enable tape and label makers to precisely engineer desired tack and peel properties into their products.
- Release coatings that can accommodate the full scope of substrates and curing systems used in tape, label and liner production.
- Antiblock additives that may minimize film-to-film coefficient of friction for improved production of films and coated or laminated products.
From future-focused custom solutions to technologies that provide answers today, discover products that can endure the tests of time, pressure and temperature.