Our versatile technologies within this portfolio enable us to provide the desired combination of of tack, peel adhesion, shear resistance, clean removal and proper release properties. The product grades within our portfolio offer a range of cure chemistries, temperature performance, coating options, adhesive properties and release profiles that can perform on a variety of substrates. Product lines include:
- SilGrip* silicone and SPUR+* sylilated polyurethane PSAs, such as:
- An adhesive with both high tack and high peel adhesion that can promote extended high-temperature lap shear performance.
- Adhesives that can adhere effectively to low surface-energy films and fabric substrates.
- Solvent-resistant PSAs that can retain key adhesive properties in the presence of solvents, oils and other fluids.
- SilForce* release coatings that can offer customizable release performance to a variety of coatings or substrates, whether it’s a difficult substrate or high speed coating equipment.
- SilForce controlled release polymers that can aid in improved efficiencies for high-release formulations by reducing smoke and foam generation during processing.
Whether our products are used in thermal transfer tapes, diaper tabs, business-meeting name tags, solvent-resistant labels for analytical laboratories, electrical tapes, electronic masking tapes, or thermal spray masking tapes, tape and label makers know that their collaboration with Momentive can help enable their products to release and adhere as specifically and consistently as required. Plus, our team of release coating and pressure sensitive adhesive experts is available to help with your next opportunity or challenge.
*SilGrip, SPUR+ and SilForce are trademarks of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.